Our 2nd annual Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt is on now until January 5 (last day for prizes). Pick up a sheet at the library or check below
The Colwich Community Library
The Second Annual Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt
Every Family and/or group that completes this paper will get to pick out a prize to share with the group. This hunt will begin December 17th and end January 4th. The final day to redeem prizes will be January 5th at 7:00pm.
Part 1: You must find 18 of the following decorations.
Peppermints 13 Gifts of Christmas K-State Powercat
Green Star Giant Candy Cane (6 Ft tall) Fishing Snowmen
Dinosaur Santa Homer Simpson Santa Group of Plaid Gnomes
Santa pulled by Llama Buddy the Elf with a present “Musical” Christmas Tree
Snail with gifts Weiner Dog pulling Snowman Snoopy Dancing on Piano
Leg Lamp Christmas Story Bunny Elf on a Shelf
Family of Gingerbread People (4) Merry Christmas in Candy C`anes Santa pulled by Flamingos
All Decorations on the list will be within the Colwich City Limits.
Part 2: Answer the following Christmas Trivia questions. **Try before you Google**
- In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge? ________________________________________________________________________
- What did Frosty the Snowman do when a magic hat was placed upon his head? ____________________________________________________________________________
- What are you supposed to do when you find yourself under the mistletoe? ________________________________________________________________________
- How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish? ________________________________________________________________________
- What is the best-selling Christmas song ever? ________________________________________________________________________
Part 3: Tally all the Nativities you see while looking at decorations during your hunt.
How many did you find?
The __________________________________________________________________ family/group had a blast on the Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt!!