The theme for this year’s summer reading program is “A Universe of Stories”! Children of all ages can earn cool prizes and have tons of fun at the same time.
The benefits of summer reading programming for children:
- Children are motivated to read.
- Children develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Children maintain their reading skills during summer vacation.
- Children have access to experiences that further their sense of discovery.
- Children have access to experiences through which they can learn to work cooperatively.
Putting together a cohesive summer reading program for elementary aged children doe
Sign ups start on June 1
Activity are every Wednesday and repeats on Fridays starting June 5.